Extrathin foam grips
Reduced inner diameter to avoid sliping problems with the handlebar
These grips are great to keep out the water and sweat, keeping the grip properties
2mm thickness, really thin, offering a high control on the bike
Cool Clean graphics on white in both grips
2 end pugs with star nut shape are included
Outer diameter when the grips are installed is 24.2mm
Extra large lenght 152mm
Weight: 36.6g (end pugs included)
- Trial handlebar made of Carbon fiber with special geometry according to the new riding trends.
- Higher overall height and extremes with less angulation allowing greater mobility in driving.
- It allows to lower the gravity center of the stem maintaining the position of the handlebar (without negative angle).
- Manufactured using variable thicknesses to achieve an excellent combination of stiffness and weight.
- Ø31.8 mm diameter compatible with most of the stems used in Trial.
- Incorporates central markings to fix the handlebar on the stem in proper position.
- Non slip sufaces in grips and stem area to avoid handlebar turning.
- Its design provides excellent grip and durability.
- Suitable for use in competition and or training.
- Carbon fiber
- Length: 720mm
- Upward: 8º
- Backward: 6º
- Rise: 105mm
- UD Black matt with COMAS graphics in White and Grey
Carbon fiber handlebars.
Central diameter is 31.8mm, suitable with all the stems in the market. Diameter in the sides is 22.2mm, compatible with all grips, no matter i fis wrap, foam or rubber.
Sand texture in the center allows a great grip between stem and handlebar. There is 60mm of this texture so all stem will fit inside this.
Marks in the center and the sides are perfect to use as a guide to cut your handlebar and know the position you are using in the center. Great to control it if you are running two bikes with the same set up.
Great Clean Trials white graphics combined with the carbón fiber UD looks great.
Available in two different sizes. 103mm is orientated to 20” bikes, and 107mm is orientated to 26” bikes, due of its geometry, you will always keep a natural position on your wrists if you use your handlebars further forwards.
Total rise: 103mm
New aluminium fork, tapered to match our new frames.
Suitable with our last generation frames, but also Crewkerz, Ozonys, Echo and Monty will match these forks.
The steerer tube is machined in one piece to improve strenght and stiffness. This time is tapered (1/5”), it means a big improvement if we compared with standard 1 1/8” forks.
Inner butted ensures the perfect thickness in the key areas.
Integrated Crown race system, it means the bearing fits directly wit the fork, in the área specially machined for it. Removes the need of splitted Crown race, being really easy to install the front end of your bike.
Disc mount / HS mount + dropout machined in CNC compatible with all calipers in the market.
Oval main tubes to keep a the better fork performance and also a great look.
Minimalist dropouts, integrated with the main tubes to have a perfect match.
Available in black anodised finished with White and red Clean graphics.
Axle to Crown lenght: 370mm
Axle offset: 40mm
Steerer tube length: 190mm