- 108 hitch points and 9 pawls made of high strength treated steel
- 3 groups of 36 hitch each obtaining 135 hitch points per revolution.
- Extraction using ISIS bottom bracket extractor.
- Standard thread of 1,37 '' x 24T
- New COMAS internal springs reinforced to increase reliability and accuracy.
- Sealed bearings on both sides to prevent dust and dirt entering the mechanism.
- Compatible with 1/8 "and 3/32" chains
- Crown: Cr-Mo machined steel
- Body: Cr-Mo machined steel
- Not compatible with BB30 crankset
- Not compatible with cassette type cranks
- 18 teeth
- 9 pawls
- 108 hitch points
- Tooth width: 2.2mm
- Total width: 17mm
- Finished in black with COMAS graphics laser engraved.
It is advisable to make a preliminary run of the freewheel to eliminate excess grease from the mechanism and ensure the correct settling of the pawls. This process can be accelerated by introducing a little oil in the groove between the center of the freewheel and the teeth.
If the freewheel is used for trial without having set the palws first, it will not work properly and will cause it to jump, damaging the slot and the pawl.
- Single-cage trial pedals with Titanium axle
- These trial pedals have a high-strength Titanium axle, while the cage and body are made of aluminium.
- Low profile single cage design, with a 3mm thick lightened cage.
- Aluminium forged body, with reinforcement ribs in the arms to optimise resistance.
- Sealed bearings, which guarantee high durability and smooth rotation.
- Each pedal has 4 steel screws M5x12mm with bi-conical head, for 3mm Allen key.
- Standard 9/16" thread for the cranks (the vast majority).
- They can be installed using a 6mm Allen key or a 15mm open end wrench.
- Pair sold.
- Crank sets with 9/16" thread.
- Cages of other brands with the dimensions indicated below.
- Length: 98mm
- Width: 85mm
- Height: 26mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Black cage and body with golden axle Titanium
- 254g (2und)
When installed on the cranks, both pedals are screwed to the front of the bike.
Each pedal is marked R-L to differentiate betw